Matches scheduled to be played: 3 ODI's, One Test & 3 T20's

Matches already played: 3 ODI's

Australia women won all the 3 ODI's Played

1st ODI played on 2nd July - Australia Women won by 2 wickets

2nd ODI Played on 4th July - Australia Women wn by 4 wickets

3rd ODI played on 7th July - Australia Women won by by 194 runs

Only Test: Now in progress. Match started on 18th July

3 T20I -Schedule

1st T20I : Jul 26,  England Women vs Australia Women, at County Ground, Chelmsford
Match scheduled to start 11:30 PMIST 06:00 PM GMT/ 07:00 PM LOCAL

2nd T20I: Jul 28, England Women vs Australia Women, County Ground, Hove
Match scheduled to start at 6:30 PM IST/ 01:00 PM  GMT/ 02:00 PM LOCAL

3rd T29I: Jul 31, England Women vs Australia Women, at County Ground, Bristol
Match scheduled to start at 11:30 PM IST/ 06:00 PM GMT/ 07:00 PM LOCAL

Source
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Nairrk for this post:
  • Ask1993

Australia retain Ashes after Taunton Test ends in dull draw

[Image: perry-became-the-second-austra.jpg]
(Perry became the second Australian woman to score a hundred and a fifty in the same Test.)

Australia have retained the Ashes after securing a draw in the Test match at Taunton.

The two points picked up for the stalemate see the holders take an unassailable 8-2 lead in the multi-format series. England could win the final three T20is to draw level. That is the only motivation they have left. For the third Ashes in a row, the trophy is beyond them.

It finished with handshakes with no winner determined after 325.5 overs of play. Australia probably did more to take the four points than England, who were always pushing the boulder uphill. But it was fitting that neither won, because women's Test cricket certainly didn't.

Read more

Mady Villiers picked for T20I series against Australia

[Image: villiers-is-the-only-new-face.jpg]

England have picked 20-year-old spinner Mady Villiers for the T20I series against Australia women in the ongoing Ashes series. Villiers put in an impressive performance for England's Academy during the tour game against Australia earlier this month, scoring an unbeaten half-century while batting at No.9.

In last year's Women's Super League, Villiers featured in 11 games, picking up five wickets conceding runs at just under seven-an-over. In this year's One-Day Cup, Villiers fared slightly better - bagging 11 wickets in six matches, including best figures of 3 for 22. The Essex-born Villiers is the only new face in the 15-member squad announced on Tuesday (July 23), as England look to salvage pride and earn points parity with Australia.

Read more